15 Dec 2013

Zen and art of repairing a Bike

Ok Ladies (and gents), I thought this day will never come into my way, but here I am... with my first ever blogpost!
What this is all about?
I have few (well many) things I'm passiontae about in SL, top most tweaking my land and of course Fashion!
And these are the things I'm about to share with you all, hope you enjoy the serving :)

Sooo, without more words. Let's get started!
Zen and the art of repairing a Bike was brewing in my head  for couple of days and when i paid a visit to FROST I found a perfect outfit for my task with this Ventura bike from What's Next.


""D!va"" Hair "Daisy" (Type A)(Amber) - Arcade Gacha events
MG - Necklace - Falling Starflake - Long - GOLD - Fameshed
Kaithleen's Gangnam White Top w Shimmering Shorts - Gold S - FROST
*Reign. Cozies- High Feet- White/White - FROST

Location for this post: Caprice II 

Hugs all and see you soon again!
Asa



No comments:

Post a Comment