18 Sept 2014

I.am.

“I am not what I ought to be, I am not what I want to be, I am not what I hope to be in another world; 
but still I am not what I once used to be, and by the grace of God I am what I am” 

- John Newton -


Skin: Elysium - Kate (light brow eyebr..) - chai
Hair: !lamb. - DIY Haircut - Ink
Glasses: * S O R G O - AKIRA / Black (G)
Scarf: *COCO* - Bandanna - Red @ The Chapter Four
Necklace:  Bens Beauty -  Kiss Necklace
Hat: [Sleepy Eddy] - Gacha hat (Black-a)

Dress: OVH - Lola Dress . Original .
Vest: ISON - summer long vest - windblown white
Shirt: Izzie's - Basic Longsleeve Shirt - mustard
Watch: MUSCHI LeFemme watch  - white 
Bangles: GizzA - Chained Treasure Set

Bag: -David Heather- Bally Bag - Mustard
Shoes: AZOURY - Succubus Heels - Honey Mustard
Feet & Socks: Just Design - TipToe & Half Sock High

Pose: Ma Vie - Missing Pieces @ The Liaison Collaborative 

Location Neva, Sky Villi

XXO, Asa

No comments:

Post a Comment