26 Oct 2014

.the.winds.

“The wind blew my words away from you. So while I told you I love you, the phrase was carried in the opposite direction and landed 333 miles away in the ears of a confused farmer. 
He was nice, though. He sent me a kind letter saying that while he was flattered, I wasn’t really his type.” 

- Jarod Kintz, The Days of Yay are Here! Wake Me Up When They're Over. -


Hair: [Entwined] - Cara - Light Blondes
Cardigan: *COCO* - OpenFrontCardigan -White
Top: *COCO* - HighNeckCropTop - White
Necklace: MG - Knotted Shimmer Pearls
Bangle: MG - Bangles - Neon ChuChu
Pants: *Shai* Polka Dot Jeans White
Sandals: AZOURY - Paper Shoe - Colorful @ MIXMATCH, A6D

Hat: Elysium - Amish hat - sangria
Bag: *CASHMERE* - Pyramid Purse - Hotpink (Discontinued)
Bike: {vespertine} - dreamers vehicle/sky
Pumpkins: PILOT - Crate Pumpkin Display
Rusty bike: / XIAJ x ZZANG /  Rust Metal Bike + rust

Location L'Arc-en-Ciel

Hugs, Asa

No comments:

Post a Comment