30 Mar 2015

.:PokerFace:.


“The hairdressers's assistant asks if I am a Swede. An American? Not that either. A Russian? Well, then, what are you? 
I love to answer such nationalistically tinted questions with a steely silence, and to leave people who ask me about my patriotic feelings in the dark. Or I tell lies and say that I'm Finnish. Some kinds of frankness are only hurtful and boring.” *


- Robert Walser-



.~Tableau Vivant~ Theda hair - Basics
-Belleza- Jia Uber Med 7 Bl @ Uber
[Buzz] Elysium Eyes - Storm @ Uber
h.m.a.e.m. - The small faces necklace - one
[sYs] HARLEM jacket dress (fitted mesh) - khaki/red @ Rock Attitude
Ariskea [Sukeruton] Skeleton Orange backpack @ Rock Attitude
[sYs] HARLEY biker boots (F) - black @ Rock Attitude



Location L'Arc en Ciel

Xo, Asa

* Quote slightly edited to fit the mood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment